I received my conditional green card based on my marriage to my wife. We are planning to divorce because it is just not working out between us. I have to apply to remove the conditions on my green card 90 days before it expires. I looked on the USCIS website which says that you can still apply if you get divorced. But my question is if it is harder to have the condition removed if I get divorced? What are they looking for in order to accept the removal of the condition? Thank you.
- Got Your Green Card? | Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles Blog
- GayPatriot » On sex difference and same-sex marriage (continued)
- Legal Resources On Marriage Records Ohio | EzineArticleBoard.com
- Hoeffel, Onorato, and Wagner: Same-Sex Marriage | thomascwaters.com
- About that Arizona “green card” law « David Kirkpatrick