Where "everyone" means all people everywhere? 2 Peter 3:9 is not about salvation, is adressed to the beloved, and men "read into" the phrase, "not willing that any should perish" to mean all people.
Does God do what He wills or is He eternally frustrated?
- The Quiet Work of God « Glory to God for All Things
- Wills and probate « The Bioscope
- Salvation Army Provides Aid to Further Three Hundred Families in Pakistan (Update 17 August) | The Salvation Army in Canada
- Storied Theology » Inculturated Messages of Salvation
- Haute Event: The Salvation Army’s “Flower Power” Luncheon | Haute Living Magazine