My husband and I are not working out. He has "broken up" with me minus the divorce. Right now I am contemplating getting a legal separation since i don’t believe in divorces. Is there any way i can obtain it without having to pay so much out of pocket money to get it? I know our legal separation wont cause a nasty fight between us since we have already divided our assets.
O and I live in CA. i don’t know if that information makes a difference.
- Selangor seeks arbitration over water assets valuation « Charles Santiago
- Get Equal And Equality Across America In Nasty Cat Fight Over Cash | RENWL
- Zimbabwe: Chombo, Wife Fight Over Assets | Zimbabwe Telegraph
- Katherine Jackson Lies About Divorce Filings to Oprah–And That’s Not All | Showbiz411
- 25 Ways to Save Money in a Touch Economy (Part 1) | Pocket Your Dollars | Keep your money where it belongs