I need substantial proof and great information. Can anyone tell me what that rate of divorce between the famous celebs and the average americans are? What my actual question is; is the divorce rate among celebs higher than the divorce rate of average americans? Because in today’s society, in my opinion it seems average Joe’s can stick it out in marriage with more problems than the celebrities can? Anyone who can help me discover this assumption to be true would be terrific help to me!!!
- Living Text of Sociology » Blog Archive » Carl Testi (Edison) Divorce
- Hawaii Moves One Step Closer To Gay Marriage (Now There’s Just A Republican Governor In The Way) – Queeried
- Exclusive: Proof of betting in IPL | Bingo News, Deals and more!
- Pt 2 of 3: The Assignment & Assumption Agreement | TALKABOUT
- Icelandic church delays decision on gay marriage | IceNews – Daily News