What is the cheapest way to file a divorce?

I need to know what the cheapest and smartest way to file a divorce would be, and do I need to file in the state that I was married? We got married in Washington state, and I now live in Tennessee, and he lives in Missouri. Thank you!

Related Blogs

    This entry was posted in family solicitor and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    2 Responses to What is the cheapest way to file a divorce?

    1. olderbutwiser says:

      Go to the Courthouse in Tennessee, to the Clerk of Court’s office, and ask them for the necessary forms to get your divorce started. They should have all you need!

    2. Sparks says:

      A paralegal is a lot cheaper than a lawyer and can do all the paperwork as long as your mate doesn’t contest anything. Even if your husband contests something, a paralegal can do everything up to that point.

    Leave a Reply