I had a collision with a car while I was on my bike and was injured. Police were at the scene and took statements. The car driver was at fault. I’m going to file a personal injury claim but don’t really know what happens.
Can someone who’s been through this kind of thing give me details of what goes on?
Will the driver have to be convicted of driving without due care and attention or can I claim without a conviction?
It would be helpful to hear from those in the UK. Thanks.
- DWI Conviction – The Penalties You Face, Can You Get Out of Them?
- The Difficulty with Bus Accident Injury Claims against Municipalities
- Indy car driver credits Boy Scout program with helping him grow up
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle (Black) – $300 + Free Shipping | GadgetReview
- Legal Cost of Personal Injury Claims Prompts Misguided Criticism | First4lawyers