My situation is this. My mom wants to go through a divorce from my dad after being separated (not legally) for more than 6 years. All this time my mom has been paying off mortgage payments for the house herself among other bills. If they go through the divorce process, can my dad legally get a piece of the house when my mom sells it? Can anyone shed some light in this.
- Subcategories Of Family Law | Law about Divorce Bolg
- Dan Valentine – “I miss my Dad” « Millard Fillmore’s Bathtub
- Mortgage loans » Blog Archive » Mortgage Help – How to Use a Mortgage Calculator With Ease
- African-American Affairs Tips for the owner of your mortgage payment? « hot finance blog
- Celebrate Mom with Nine Free Projects | Dollar Store Crafts