The divorce would be pretty be average by today’s standards, but the father issue is the biggest issue. Say post divorce the father became disconnected with his kid(s) and pursued various relationships with younger women placing those and work before his family. What effect might this have on the child(ren) later in life say when they are 18+?
- Relationships And Cheating – Are You A Victim?
- Meeting younger women…? | HeartsForU
- GordonMoyes.com » Relationships Register Bill 2010 Speech from Hansard of 12 May 2010
- Do Young Women Really Not Care About Reproductive Rights? | Women’s Rights | Change.org
- How to Maintain Extremely Healthy Relationships With Your Ex Lover Partner for a Making Up Session? | 9DOWNSOFT Dating – Friends – Relationships