My ex-wife called me last night and is planning to remarry. She needs an annulment paper signed in order for her to join the Catholic church and remarry a guy from that church. We were divorced about 10 years ago. What will this annulment do to our divorce decree that we signed in 1999? I have finally gotten finished with child support payments as all the kids are now over 18, but what about the other parts of the decree? Will they still be valid?
- Translating Cuba » The Cuban Catholic Church and the Opposition: An Unnecessary Conflict / Miriam Celaya
- VG247 » Blog Archive » Mikami: Motion controls not mainstream for “10 years”
- Man sentenced to 10 years probation on meth charge – MadisonJournalTODAY
- Divorce on-line – is it cheaper? | Internet Living @ Home
- How to Obtain a Legal Separation at a Seattle Attorney Law Firm | Sound Divorce Advice