If you are in the military, are a spouse or ex-spouse of a member or child of military family affected by or witness to divorce what are some of the main reasons that lead to divorce. Some theorize that it is the effects of war, but there is no evidence that divorce rates changed significantly when compared to peacetime. I would like to know what the population feel may be the causes.
- Platoon Special Edition-Retail $14.98! Sale Only $9.49! « Ignacios Blog
- Military Children Get Improved Schools | Family Matters Blog
- Divorce rate slumps but divorce costs continue to rise | Press Releases @ Your Story
- Lord of The Rings: War in the North | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- With a 50% divorce rate why still get married? · Law about Divorce Bolg