See how Shamoun’s points had been soundly debunked by brother Osama Abdulah demonstrating the abrogation of the marriage laws between the Old and New Testaments, and the contradiction that exists in the NT between Paul and Jesus. Not only that, but Paul’s audience never knew what Jesus initially said since they never heard the other disciples’ teachings. Therefore, Paul’s teachings clearly contradicting Jesus’! He also proved that GOD Almighty never sent fixed Revelations to all of Mankind. His social laws that He sent to the People of Israel were only limited to them and not to all of Mankind. Therefore, Islam’s different laws of marriage and divorce do not in anyway disprove Islam, because again, the Bible itself abrogated itself in these laws. also see how the bible allows polygamy questions: 1- is it normal to have a mistress ,but not normal to have a second wife!this is twisted logic 2-How come gays are approved and allowed by the church while polygamy is discarded www.answering-christianity.com
- Because Of Calvary Inc, » Blog Archive » Both the Old and New Testaments Support Slavery
- The Kingdom of God: on earth? | Why Israel?
- The Yellow Ads The Repeated Pattern: Marriage – Divorce – Marriage – Divorce – Divorce – Divore : Reference and Education Blog
- SLAM ONLINE | » The King of Contradiction
- Utah's Opposition To Killing DOMA Stems From Some Major Polygamy Bitterness / Queerty