Today you cannot lock someone up against their will even if they clearly are seriously disturbed. Mental health advocates pushed for the release of tens of thousands of patients in mental hospitals in the 1950s (consequently, that’s just when the homeless population begin to soar too).
Should we go back to the days when we could lock up dangerous, sick people?
- I'll Find A Way » Radiation 3 routes by the thousands and tens of thousands choice and the opening to the outside world final mounting hundred kinds will support a cup
- Red Eye: Mental Health advocates blast Burger King over ad. | Finance,Business,Health Tips and datting articles
- Hogg Foundation Fellowship Program Creates Mental Health Policy Advocates | The University of Texas at Austin
- This is Why We Need More Mental Hospitals | SadAndUseless.com
- History of psychiatric institutions | ArticleField.com – Free Article Directory