I have just bought a Jack Wills t-shirt and it cost me £34. I bought it like with the cracks in the letters cos’ that’s how they all were. My mum has washed it once carefully by hand. What would happen if i put it in the washing machine. I don’t think i will risk it but does anyone put theres in the washing machine? How long do they last before they start looking old and the letters wearing away? Do your letters have cracks in?
- FTC cracks down on veracity of Internet review posts | Breaking News
- [Info] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong signature T-shirt sold in high price @ Charity Auction of 24hours TV 2010 « ? SS501 ? ???? ?
- Jack Wills Nantucket Fashion Show « Mahon About Town Nantucket Blog
- Love Publishers | Blog | biological pars washing machine (KT 9000)
- 80′s Filmography T-Shirt by Chop Shop