For some of you who don’t know, America now has a 50+% divorce rate which anyone with a right mind could tell that its a big problem.
Some sociologists and psychiatrists say that one way to solve the divorce problem is to teach people, especially children, the importance of strong family values and strength of character.
But modern day television shows plots where characters are divorced or remarrying and how involved characters deal with it. Even children’s shows have this, usually to help children deal with divorced or remarrying parents.
But the problem is these plots get misinterpreted by kids. That aside from learning how to deal, they get the impression that divorce IS inevitable. That marriage will ALWAYS be temporary.
So now how would you teach kids how to deal with their divorced/remarried parents AND at the same time teach them the importance of strong family values?
- the Best Skin Beauty Tips | www.UsedTips.com
- Marriage Counselor Website
- Race, Racism & the Internet: 10 Things Sociologists Should Be Researching :: racismreview.com
- Gay marriage becomes election issue as Australia goes to the polls – from Pink News – all the latest gay news from the gay community – Pink News
- Keith Urban: Family is very, very strong in our lives | Palm Beach Entertainment: Events, movies, restaurants, nightlife & more | pbpulse.com