My in-laws now live in Michigan 6 months of the year, and in Arizona the other 6 months. They have their wills/trusts or whatever already set up for their home in Michigan, but now want to set up something for their "vacation" home in Arizona. I would think they have to do that separately because laws would be specific to the state the property is located in.
They have 3 sons and want to have things in order. They know they will probably have to sit down with a lawyer, but does anyone have any input on this?
- Jackpot for Zardari as Shariat Court gives him Bhutto trusts « Pakistan
- Cla trusts | Miliko.jino.ru music
- The Legal Blotter » Blog Archive » Wills and other legal documents to have before you die
- New Site Enables Any Lawyer to Get Bulk Discounts · Robert Ambrogi's LawSites
- Warner Bros/DC Comics Sues ‘Superman’ Copyright Lawyer; Marc Toberoff Response – Deadline.com