My parents had split up 3 years ago after 18 yrs of marriage. My dad moved out the same night after an argument. 1 year later, my dad hands my mother a document stating thats the divorce paper. Yet again, she had never gone to a court, nor received any kind of documents by mail, nor signed ANY kind of document before. We went to several courts, but they all say that we ahve to go to a lawyer. Each lawyer that i call wants to charge me. How to find out?
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » New Frontiers in Direct Mail
- Previews For Shatner’s Sitcom $#!* My Dad Says + Trip To Taping Contest | TrekMovie.com
- Disney World kids’ centers give parents guilt-free night out | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com
- The Marriage Meltdown: Gay Unions, Divorce and the Dysfunctional Family | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory
- Get Ready… Yahoo! Mail Beta Is Coming