I have a friend whom is wanting to do a do-it-yourself divorce. Him and the ex have two boys ages 8 and 9. The maternal grandmother has full legal custody of the boys and lives in Nebraska. Divorce will be in Kentucky. The grandmother left KY and moved to Nebraska. My friend already pays child support to the maternal grandmother. So his question is since neither parent has any rights to the children do the children still need to be listed in the divorce? Thanks.
- Child Support « Sole Parents' Union Blog
- How to file for divorce when someone other than parents has custody of children? | Law about Divorce Bolg
- Common Parenting Plan Templates | Custody Blog
- Best Kids (ages 7-10) Book Series for Summer Reading | Family Buzz
- Area 51 | Dreamland Resort » Blog Archive » The Most Common Questions About Child Custody