A friend of mine is married to an Iraqi woman in September 28, 2007 in Ankara Turkey and stayed together for 10days after marriage. He went back to US and the wife went back to Iraq. They don’t have children together and now they both decide to file a divorce because their marriage is irretrievably broken. They don’t have property together. They are considered divorce in Islamic way. But they need the divorce that will be honored in US government. They both want to move on.
- Bush Failed In Iraq…Right?
- UNBELIEVABLE! Tory Hypocrisy on Blair & Iraq as they target Lib Dems « Tony Blair
- Progress for Argentina’s gay marriage bill – from Pink News – all the latest gay news from the gay community – Pink News
- Open Relationships: Marriage, Sex, Dating | Modego
- Up Close Picture of the Week: Ankara, Turkey : EuropeUpClose