My GFs ex-husband lives in Mexico. They are divorced legally in Mexico even though he did it illegaly. That is the problem because if we get married and she tries to become a citizen they will say how is it possible you got divorced from someone while you were in this country. So my question is how do you divorce someone with out them being there? If he doesn’t sign papers or doesn’t come to court how is it possible to get a divorce?
- Thomas Associates – Staffing and Recruiting » Blog Archive » Should you have to prove you were acted upon illegaly to uphold civil liberties in the United States?
- Pitting Citizen Against Citizen : NO QUARTER
- Can Someone who is in the Country Illegaly Sell/do Quote for an Insurance Company?
- Denison operating Grand Canyon uranium mine illegaly « nuclear-news
- Military and police detain campesinos illegaly for almost an hour « Honduras: Human Rights