My brother has a wife in the Philippines that he wants to divorce. He is in the US and cant go there anytime soon. He lost his job, like many people in the US, and cant afford to go there right now. He does not want to tie up her life being married to him. Is there a way for her to get a divorce without him going to court. He is willing to sign papers he just cant go there for a good while.
- Going To Court » NJMyWay › Blog
- Reach Out-Job Search: First Unemployment Extension Vote Fails 258-154, in the House | Latest Buzz
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Loving Big Brother, just this once
- Traveling To The Philippines? Know Your Travel Agency! | TRAVEL :: Blueable.com
- This One Won’t Be Going To Court: Schilling’s NameAdmin Wins A UDRP On SleepSack.com | The Domains