A little over a year ago, I backed into my 23 month old daughter with the our car. A few months later our car insurance called and offered to settle her claim for 0. We were suprised that my daughter would get anything since I was the one that hit her. Our insurance explained that it was just like her getting hit by someone else, or me hitting another child. We wanted to make sure all her medical bills were being taken care of and our car insurance said yes they would. But we found out they didn’t know everything she had been through and what her injuries were. Now our car insurance has all the bills and the medical reports from the hospitals that she went to. Tomorrow they are suppose to call and offer a new settlement. My wife called around to both hospitals and both ambulance companies that we used and all the bills were about ,000. Were not greedy, but we want to make sure my daughter gets all the money she should. That’s what the insurance is for after all.
The accidents was determined to be her fault, but since she was 23 months it is no fault. All of the medical bills are taken care of so were not worried about that.
- Local Search Accident Attorneys: Motorcycle Accidents Explained | Lawyer News & Information
- Medicaid and Medicare » Blog Archive » Adoption of Electronic Medical Report Systems: The Role of Speech Recognition
- Annual holiday insurance: take a break from hectic schedule | financebis
- How Does Medical Bill Consolidation Works? | Jobs,Employment,Business & Finance
- Amy And Adam Korst: Couple Goes Trash Free For A Year (VIDEO) « debt settlement,debt relief, medical bills, health, mens health, men's health, mental health, health care, womens health, women's health, yahoo health, childrens health, chil