How much does divorce cost if both couples are in agreement to everything?

My husband and I are getting a divorce and I was wondering. How much it would cost of we both agreed on everything house cara and children would it be cheaper and easier? We live in pa of it’s any difference in price.

Related Blogs

This entry was posted in family solicitor and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to How much does divorce cost if both couples are in agreement to everything?

  1. murrayskeeter says:

    The total cost is usually around $249.00. The most cost effective legal way to get a cheap divorce is to process your divorce online. I suggest you to check out Complete Case. Their simple and inexpensive process will enable you to complete your divorce documents from the comfort of your home, without incurring the cost of an attorney, or dealing with lengthy completion and delivery periods.

  2. dot says:

    No if you are both in agreement
    It is easier than fighting a divorce
    Who gets what etc

  3. MZ. RO says:

    Yes, cheaper and easier. You could even do it yourselves. Do your research. It’s a no contest divorce.

  4. Shannon says:

    You can hire a divorce mediator for a couple hundred who will put your wishes into legalese and the judge will rubber stamp it.

  5. climbinguprocks says:

    Use and print out a State approved divorce paper and sign it. Under $100. You can always present that to a divorce lawyer for a 1 hour fee and have them look it over.
    If you have many assets you better get two lawyers as it’s not appropriate to DIY when real money is at stake. My BF lost $10k because he trusted his ex to pay the $ she had agreed to in the divorce. Turned out the way they wrote it up it was not legal.

  6. NAT says:

    I’d guess less than $400. Local office supply store should have divorce packet and than just the cost of filing it in the courts

  7. BO#44 says:

    Then you would just pay for your filing fees, and any o/s notary fees, depends on your state too.

  8. Gia says:

    get an attorney to agree.

Leave a Reply