What would be a ball park figure in a civil claim where the defendant has admitted fault and there is permanent, irrreversible physical damage to the victim that prohibits him from using his body to work ever again? Not to mention having already had 3 major surgeries and expecting at least 2 more to put in pins, screws, and plates in knees, ankle, legs, and spinal coloumn? The defendant is a company, not an individual.
- Assortment Of 12 Common Pc Screws | Buy Cheap prices
- The Belize Times » Mangar co-defendant charges dropped
- Nursing Pins: A Buyers’ Guide
- Cosmetic Surgeries— Recent Trends | Plastic Surgery Face Lift – PlasticSurgeryFaceLifts.Com
- Daddy long legs cluster beneath camouflage – Need to watch – Macleans.ca