I have a friend whose husband wants a divorce. He married her unwillingly and has not consummated the marriage. He is in love with someone else and has been having an affair. He has been adulterous. Does she have to be willing to divorce or can he make the decision alone? Do you think the church will allow for them to divorce? How long does it take to get a divorce in the Coptic Orthodox church?
- Love and Other Drugs Movie Review | Shockya.com
- Odd: Typepad Receives Facebook Like Button Love, WordPress Left Out In The Cold? UPDATE: A WordPress Plugin Is Now Available | The Blog Herald
- St. John Chrysostom and Carrying our Cross | St. Demiana Coptic Orthodox Church
- St Mary Miracle in the Coptic Orthodox Church of St. George « Paranormal.tv – Where the Paranormal is Normal.
- Career Advice: The Boss is Having an Affair