OK we didn’t get a lawyer because we are filing a joint petition, non-contested dissolution. His aunt, who works for the prosecuting attorney, is helping us with all the paperwork. We have been separated for 13 months now. We finally got all the paperwork finalized and now need to file it. Any ideas how long it might take to be finalized? We live in MO. We have no children; it should be a very simple and easy divorce.
- Lindsay Lohan Hires New Lawyer | Shockya.com
- The Book Haven » Blog Archive » Join Oliphant, Gary Trudeau in petition
- Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer
- Government responds to petition against ‘homophobic’ Pope’s visit – from Pink News – all the latest gay news from the gay community – Pink News
- Progressivism and the Dissolution of Boundaries | Liberal Whoppers