What’s the cheapest way to get a divorce in Las Vegas? My friend has been married to her husband for almost five years and they live in Las Vegas, it wasn’t some drunken mistake. Annulment isn’t an option at this point. They’re both cheating on each other and completely miserable with each other, but they keep using money as an excuse not to get the divorce. Assuming they can be adults about it and not try to screw each other over, is there a way they can do it without bankrupting themselves?
- Ignorance of the Law Is No Excuse. Unless You Work in Law Enforcement. | The Agitator
- p2pnet news » Blog Archive » Apple admits iPhone strength bar ‘mistake’
- Car Insurance Tidbits For Las Vegas, Nevada Motorists | Cochinshop.com
- The Fun Way To Make Money Now By Using Funny Videos « Next News
- Physicians have no excuse for years of unread echocardiograms | KevinMD.com