I was a passenger involved in an accident that was the other driver’s fault. My arm was broken in an awkward place and my doc says it may not heal. He’s ordered a bone growth stimulator to help the healing process but my care is far from being over. The doc also thinks I may have to go back to surgery in a year to remove the plates he put in. i’d be in a cast again for 6 weeks.
My bills are already over 15k and I’m wondering if I can just go for the other person’s limits so that I don’t go into debt.
I don’t want to settle too soon but if there is a max that I can get anyway I would prefer to get this over with.
Also, if my claim is higher than the other person’s limits would the underinsured coverage from the driver of the vehicle I was in pay up to her limit?
- CharcotAwareness.org » Blog Archive » What’s That On Your Foot?
- IT’S TIME TO FOCUS ON ABORIGINAL HEALING | Calgary Beacon
- MST, IAO and OCR recruiting process part I « Missing Deerfield, MST, IAO and OCR
- » The Parallel Healing Process: Preventing “Button Pushing”, Promoting Peace – Perspectives on Challenged Family Building
- Healing Herbs « A Druid Thurible