Ok so i don’t really have anything to give to anyone, but how do wills work? Do you have to go through a lawyer or some other legal person or can I write my own? If I write my own, does it have to be signed by an offical or have some sort of seal on it to be legit? Thanks!
I don’t feel like dying, but..you never know.
thanks! I didn’t realize it was that simple
- Is NAMA a public authority? – The Story
- ABA Technology Survey on Lawyer Websites · Robert Ambrogi's LawSites
- Iranian Lawyer Disappears « Liveshots
- Hitting the Right Notes on Wills and Trusts this Year | Google Hot Trends
- Introducing the Visual Studio ALM Rangers – Alan Wills – Willy's Cave – Site Home – MSDN Blogs