I have accumulated a nice amount of assets simply by saving and investing. Some of it before I got married, some while married. Now I want to divorce but don’t want her to get half of the funds. We have a joint account that has a little bit of money that I don’t mind splitting with her, but my personal funds I want to hide. There are obviously records of what is in there today, and will be records of any withdrawals I make between now and the divorce. I was thinking about withdrawing the funds, purchasing gold or high valued coins, and storing them in a safety deposit box listed in my mother’s name. During the divorce will I be held accountable for funds that were once in my personal account but are now gone? Does anyone have a better idea on how to move the funds out of my accounts and out of the site of the divorce laywers? PS – she doesn’t know I am planning on divorcing her yet. I want to figure out this money thing first. Please help.
- Buy Canadian Coin Collecting Hobby: Canada Silver Coins, Gold, Nickel, Dime – Exclusive Drops
- Make Money Internet Affiliate Program – The Quick and Easy Way to Start Making Money Online – Exclusive Drops
- Judge Rules Bill Belk Misused His Child’s Funds « Ten8
- New Class | Hotel Intercontinental, New Delhi
- Unsecured Personal Loans: Collateral Free Funds Without Any Hassles | Fast Unsecured Loan