I am in a very shaky marriage right now. We have talked about filing for divorce at the beginning of next year. In recent weeks however things have taken a turn. We are talking about trying one more time.
Here is the fun part! Last week I received a letter from my landlord that he is not going to renew our lease. Financially I am at a good position to buy a house. However I don’t want to buy a house if my wife is going to end up divorcing me and take it. I also don’t want to sign another 1 or 2 year leases to rent.
So I have to make a decision fast on what to do.
One option is getting a postnuptial contract that would indicate if we devoice the house stays in my possession. The trick would be getting her to sign it.
Another option is to create an LLC Corporation, then buy the house using the LLC Corporation. I don’t think I can have this done in the current time frame.
Well there is my situation, anybody have any suggestions on what I can do?
- What Can They Do To Save This Marriage? | Christian Little
- » Chelsea Clinton: Big Marriage May be Politcal Mistake for Hillary – Blogger News Network
- Wealth And Marriage – Do They Mix?
- Zoe Darling » Blog Archive » Saving Your Marriage
- Spencer Pratt Responds To Divorce Filing – That Didn’t Take Long — Your Hollywood Gossip