My husband and I have been apart for just a few days more than a year now and we’re still not divorced. It’s been an ongoing battle of motion after motion that he’s filing to try and gain full custody of our son. Neither of us contest the divorce, we both definitely want to get away from each other, he just wants what’s most important to me… my child. If we can’t agree on custody at this point but agree that a divorce now would be fine how, if at all, can this be done? I live in Florida if that matters.
- Sharia Law Sampler: Marriage and Divorce | RedState
- What actually has to happen for the father to be given sole custody? :How Do I Get My Dad Off Drugs?
- Smith County Divorce Records | How To Search Smith County Divorce Records | Grandonk dot Com
- Updates To Site Over The Next Few Days… | Cloud Computing News Media Community – CloudTweaks.com
- Tesla’s Elon Musk may have already won divorce dispute | VentureBeat