In California, I’ve filed a personal injury auto accident claim and need to release my medical records to the insurance company. I’m only claiming physical injury, not psychological/emotional but the doctor who is treating me for pain with alternative treatments such as biofeedback is also my therapist. His notes from our appoinments contain co-mingled info and I don’t want to submit my personal mental health information. His physical pain treatments are important to my case and I’d like to know if there is a way around this?
- Registering An Accident Claim Using A Crash Attorney « Business News Blog
- Are Residents And Michigan Medical Insurance Companies Ready For The PPACA? | Insurance Company Medical
- » GE Healthcare announces SaaS Electronic Medical Records Management Immortality Medicine
- The Actual Alternative Cancer Treatment Facts « Herbal Healthcare
- Insurance Continuing Education – Deferring Taxes On Annuities | financebis