Visit weitzman-law.com Leonard A. Weitzman, Esq. is the principal of the Firm. Mr. Weitzman has been representing individuals in family law cases for more than 24 years, regularly appearing in courts throughout New Jersey in Morris, Somerset, Hunterdon, Essex, Union and Middlesex counties. He has experience in virtually all aspects of family law, including divorce, parental rights, child custody and support, alimony, property distribution, business valuations, pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements, and domestic violence. Mr. Weitzman offers a unique approach to all of his family law clients. He takes the time to personally get to know each of his clients, and to listen to their specific needs, concerns, fears, and desires. He demonstrates sensitivity to every client, as he realizes that the client is usually going through a very stressful and upsetting time in his or her life. He is communicative, approachable, and responsive. He establishes a specific, realistic plan with each of his clients, and keeps them well informed as to the progress of their case.
- Super Pang Collection – Spain (Super Pang) | Property For Sale in Spain Blog
- You Need To Have A Plan In Order To Lose Weight
- Web & Video Production News » Blog Archive » Florida divorce attorney – Separation Agreements
- Imagine Having To Pay Forever! ? The Need For Alimony Reform | Opening A Small Business
- Florida Tech’s Nathan M. Bisk College of Business Introduces a Customizable MBA Degree 100% Online