My fiance and I are planning to get married next month in San Diego, CA. He was divorced 09/30/2009 in RI. Would I have to get a copy of the divorce papers or do we not need them since more then 90 days have passed? What i’ve read online seems to make me think you only need to bring them if the divorce was finalized in the last 90 days.
- 11335 Affinity Ct #161, San Diego, CA 92131 | MLS# 100047100
- I’m From San Diego, CA. « I’m From Driftwood – Daily gay, true stories
- In CT, when 1 person signs the final divorce papers, how long does the other person have to sign? · Law about Divorce Bolg
- San Diego CA Jobs » Blog Archive » Experienced Senior Machinist (San Diego)
- Christina Milian Wants Divorce Papers Altered, Claims The Dream Is A Liar! | PerezHilton.com