I am married to a guy who is an indian but got naturalized to US citizen and I am a permanent resident of US and still have my indian citizenship.We also have a child who is a US citizen since he was born in US.I suspect my husband of having an affair and planning to divorce me. How can I make sure that I get the custody of the child and which country has the right to divorce us.
- If Your Spouse Has An Affair While You Are Recovering From An Auto Accident…? · Injury Claim Guide
- Open Question: What do you think illegal from Mexico making false identifications counterfeit driver’s licenses passports? | Digital Phones Reviews
- AILA Leadership Blog » 10 Reasons Amending the Constitution to End Birthright Citizenship Is a Terrible Idea
- Canadian Immigration Developments » Blog Archive » You Cannot be Tax Resident in Both China and Canada – By Steven Meurrens, Associate at Larlee Rosenberg
- Nightly News: Rachel Bilson & Hayden Christensen Call Off Wedding; Fantasia Having An Affair? | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News