If you get a divorce from a parent, how would you go about the procedure? Do both parties have to agree to the terms. I am considering divorcing my father for legal proposes, ie if something were to happen to me I do not want him to benefit from it.
Is this step necessary (divorce) or can I just make a living will, and just avoid the whole headache.
I am 22 years old. Should I seek a professional to consider all options. Any relevant advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
- It’s the Business Model, Stupid | Finance
- Migraine Headache Relief – Learn How to Stop the Pains Naturally | Starting Out London | London Local Voucher Codes
- Medical Negligence Case Sees Justice After 22 Years | Staho.com
- Eva Longoria’s Rep Says Divorce Report “100 Percent False” | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News
- Exploration Resumes Advice and Suggestions | MyArticleCode.com