A married couple is driving down the interstate doing 55 mph. The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, "Honey, I know we’ve been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce."
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.
She then says, "I don’t want you to try to talk me out of it, because I’ve been having an affair with your best friend, and he’s a much better lover than you."
Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as his anger increases.
She says, "I want the house." Again the husband speeds up, and now is doing 70 mph.
She says, "I want the kids, too."
The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, now he’s up to 80 mph.
She says, "I want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards, too."
The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she says, "Is there anything you want?"
The husband says, "No, I’ve got everything I need."
She asks, "What’s that?"
The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 90 mph, "I’ve got
SO WAS IT FUNNY? HEHE
- Honey, I’m home. » NARCISSISM IS NECESSARY
- Viral Video: Anger Is Illogical – A Star Trek Instructional Video | TrekMovie.com
- What about Larry King having an affair? | Best Laptop Computer
- Confessions of a Black Guy’s Best Friend | You Offend Me You Offend My Family
- Claws For Celebration: A Bridal Party in Brooklyn | Weddingbee