Lately I Have been wondering why people divorce eachother…and why there are so many unsuccessful relationships in the west.
I live in India and there are’nt many divorces here..My grandparents have been married for 60 years and are still happy,together.
My parents have been married for 30+ years and am sure they will stay together for the rest of their lives.
I am not saying these marriages are perfect.I have witnessed horrible fights .. But at the end of the day, one of them compromises.
Lately, divorces have become more frequent in India too.
Don’t you think our elders are setting a bad example for us..
I am 23 years old and am allready skeptical about marriage and I am sure a lot of people all over the world feel the same way..
Is there a way we can find a solution to this ??
- What kind of people compare gay marriage to slavery? « HooTrader
- A 23 Year Old, 79AD, Ancient Roman Honeymooning Couple Sent To Year 3000AD , By Time Machine Mal Function.. 3000 Years In To Their Future… « blog.spacenoodles.net
- secondhand stairlifts to make life simple for elders and handicapped
- Killing The Gay Marriage Movement Obama-Style | RedState
- Brad & His Parents Take the Brood to Play in the Park | OK! Magazine – The First for Celebrity News