hey, i’m doing a 10 minute speech and the topic is divorce and how it affects people physically, emotionally, financially. i was wondering if you’ve had an experience or know someone with a story that you’d be willing to share with me that involves any of those 3 characteristics. i’ve gone through three divorces with my parents so i know how it affected me and my parents. i was trying to get someone else’s perspective/outlook as well. thanks for your time.
- Serendipity alive and well thanks to #amplify – and 3 lessons I learned from @lizstrauss | xandot.com
- Sex campaign gives youth a different perspective to life| UCANEWS
- The Simple Dollar » Making It All Work – Getting Perspective at Thirty Thousand Feet: Goals and Objectives
- Skype weddings and divorces – whatever next?
- Giving Thanks for Your Fans | Technology in the Arts | Blog, podcast, and workshops exploring arts management and technology