Dallas Divorce Law presents Louise Raggio, called the “Mother of Family Law in Texas,” worked for women’s rights for well over a half century. This video has been used to introduce the endowed lecture series at Southern Methodist University SMU named for her. The video has clips of some of the past speakers including Gloria Steinem and Gwen Ifell. Mrs. Raggio founded the Dallas law firm of Raggio & Raggio in 1956 with her husband and where her three sons and other lawyers continue the practice of family and divorce law. For more information, including about her book “Texas Tornado”, see www.raggiolaw.com.
- Shocking Texas Tornado “We Are In The Tornado!” Cries Man Taking Video [Video]
- Uncontested Divorce Law in New York, Brian D. Perskin | Parent Custody Blog
- God, Gloria Steinem & Christine O’Donnell | luna-canus.com
- Dallas Divorce Law Firm, Dallas Divorce Lawyer | Lawyer Premier
- CIN Caribbean Lecture Series set for New York on Friday, Nov. 5 | IMAGES Newsletter