Can taxes be (forcefully) amended if the divorce decree states that the divorcees file jointly for a specific year, yet one spouse acts quickly and files separately claiming the children anyhow – against the court settlement?
This may be more of a family/divorce court question of the spouse who filed against the decree being in contempt of court or not, and what to do about it. Thank you for reading, any input is appreciated.
- Unfortunately my student loans consolidated with my ex-husband now. We live in CA, it can still be consolidated? | Student loans Manual | How to get the best student loans.
- The Family House – Divorce Options
- in ireland where divorce records kept?
- Fast Cash with Structured Settlement | Mesothelioma Survivor
- Death Insurance » Divorce: Whole Life Insurance or Term Life Insurance?