click below to view this clip in high quality: www.youtube.com Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (February 28, 1906 June 20, 1947) arrives in Las Vegas to set up the Trans America race wire service, gets a piece of the El Cortez, and then develops the Flamingo Hotel and Casino after buying it from Billy Wilkerson. interview clips with Eugene P. Moehring (at start of clip), Nicholas Pileggi, John L. Smith, and Brian Greenspun. Nevada marriage and divorce laws, The Syndicate, WWII and Las Vegas. clip taken from excellent PBS documentary on Las Vegas. Buy it from the PBS store!
- MGM Mirage taps Burton Cohen for board post | Hotel Blog
- Marriage Questions – Can I Save My Marriage From Divorce? | How Do I Save My Marriage
- Casino: Love And Honor In Las Vegas, Nicholas Pileggi, – Latest Auctions – Love – dating1a.com
- Beatles Memorabilia Las Vegas | Beatles Collection
- “The Adventists” PBS Documentary Examines Diet And Longevity