An important change in Jewish law.Interview with Dr. Instone-Brewer on divorce in cases of abuse and neglect in the Old Testament. David Instone-Brewer is a Senior Research Fellow in Rabbinics and the New Testament at Tyndale House, Cambridge. Tyndale House is the largest Biblical library in the UK, and home to those who wish to study the Bible in the original languages.
- Violence, Abuse, and Neglect in New Orleans: The Untold Story Never Reported to the National Media | VSNL
- Civil Justice System Uncovers Abuse and Neglect of Elderly Americans || Powless Law Firm
- Tony Parker Divorce Filed » Right Celebrity
- What’s the difference between “orthodox” and “non orthodox” Jews?
- CLOSEOUT Cybex Callisto Carry Cot In Stone | GoKidsNJ – What to Do In New Jersey – Things To Do