If God’s laws are good, can divorce be the right option for a victim?Interview with Dr. Instone-Brewer on divorce in cases of abuse and neglect in the Old Testament. David Instone-Brewer is a Senior Research Fellow in Rabbinics and the New Testament at Tyndale House, Cambridge. Tyndale House is the largest Biblical library in the UK, and home to those who wish to study the Bible in the original languages.
- BronxBanterBlog.com – Bible Studies
- Lisbon: Nato’s Afghanistan withdrawal date ‘not set in stone’ – Telegraph.co.uk « Web Hay News Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment, Video News,ABC News, Obama, UN, United Nations, G-20, health care, Afghanista
- Scholarships International Research Fellow/Fellow/Senior Fellow, Australia dari Australian Scholarships
- Nearly Extinct Languages | Latino Inaugural Gala 2009
- JIHAD in the Old Testament commanded by GOD for the believers ? | Forbidden City China