Think you might need a solicitor? Here are 10 situations where it may benefit you to do so.
1. If you work in construction or engineering, you will need to make sure every element of the each job is taken care of properly. A construction solicitor can advise on every step of the way, from procurement to dispute resolution.
2. If you’re getting married and want to create a pre-marital agreement to protect someone’s assets, a family solicitor can help you to draw up the appropriate documents.
3. If you’re separated from your spouse and the marriage is definitely over, you may need a divorce solicitor to make sure everything is taken care of.
4. If you’ve suffered an accident or injury and it wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation. A personal injury solicitor will help you.
5. If you are an employer and want to know what your responsibilities are towards your staff or face the possibility of having to make redundancies, an employment solicitor can provide all the information you need.
6. If you are an employee and want to know your rights or are in the middle of a dispute at work, you may find a solicitor to be extremely helpful.
7. If you wish you make a last will and testament to make sure your assets go where you want them to end up, a wills and probate solicitor will help you create it.
8. If a loved one has died and didn’t leave a will, you may need to make an inheritance claim. An inheritance tax solicitor will cover off everything you need to know.
9. If you are in charge of an educational facility, such as a school or university, there are many legal issues that you will require advice on. A specialist education solicitor will keep you up to date on your legal responsibilities.
10. If you’re buying, selling or remortgaging property, then there are certain legal conditions to meet. A property solicitor will make sure the whole process is as stress-free as possible.
About the Author:
Mace and Jones is a friendly and experienced north west legal firm that has construction solicitors, inheritance tax solicitors and many more trained specialist solicitors that can help you with any situation you are facing. Visit MaceandJones.co.uk for more information.
- Things To Consider Before Choosing Family Solicitors | Personal Injury Lawyer Attorney
- Mississauga Personal Injury Lawyers | Car Accidents despite texting laws | Rehan Khalil Barrister & Solicitor
- P.E. at Home ~ (Henry Bunn 2010) The DVD That Brings Physical Education Home School Fight Childhood Obesity Kids Exercise Fitness Weight Loss Elementary Gym | Education & Training Specialist
- Disclosure in Ancillary Relief Proceedings and the Role of Divorce Solicitors | UK Finance Shop
- Ferdinand Piech’s Last Will And Testament: Screw You | The Truth About Cars